SIL Website Policies
Your privacy is important to State Informatics Limited. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that State Informatics Limited collects, and the ways in which State Informatics Limited uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
State Informatics Limited may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including frequency of visits, pages you visit, your location);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including firstname, lastname, company name, title, email, business phone number, business fax number, business address);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including information, newsletters, brochures, demos, events, conferences, offers); and
- any other information that you send to State Informatics Limited.
Using personal information
State Informatics Limited may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send you marketing communications.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, State Informatics Limited may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing of your data
State Informatics Limited will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
State Informatics Limited will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
State Informatics Limited is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact State Informatics Limited
- by post - State Informatics Limited, 6th floor, Sun Insurance Building, 2 St. Georges Street, Port Louis, Republic of Mauritius.
This privacy statement